Monday, January 31, 2011

Is it too late to start my New Year's Resolution?

I really try not to make New Year's resolutions, I always seem to lose interest, or just forget about it. When I was watching Rachel Ray last week they had a new diet called the Carb Lover's Diet, and it seemed really amazing. So I ordered it off Amazon. I was so happy to find that most of the book is recipes and they look so yummy! It gives you ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. The thing I like  most is that it is actually food I could make and like, and it seems doable (is that a word?)

So, I will continue to let you know how my progress goes with it! I need to get back to my college weight, which seems weird to say, but thanks to cheerleading, I was at a great weight, and more importantly in great shape (hello-we ran up to 5 miles!) So that is my goal.

I will post recipes that I use on the site. Today I tried to be good during lunch (since I haven't gone to the store yet) So I had:
  • Sliced Granny Smith Apple
  • String Cheese (I like it WITH my apples)
  • Salsa
  • Tortilla Chips
  • Water with some lime juice
I have a heck of a time drinking water, so this will be the biggest struggle.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment