Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday night finger food (say that five times fast)

Hello!
Since Tyler and I are both coaching wrestling (well I am coaching wrestling cheerleading) that means early Saturday  mornings. We had to be up at 5 am this saturday, so decided to take it easy on Friday night.

We rented the movie The Social Network which is really good! It was interesting to see how Facebook was started. I remember getting it during my freshman year at ISU, back when it was thefacebook. It is crazy to think of everyone that has it now, it was even popular when I was in New Zealand.

Also, we were trying to decide what to eat for dinner... I didn't feel like going anywhere. I did see a yummy recipe using crescent rolls on tv so I had already gotten everything I needed that week. So I threw those together quick and they were AWESOME!
If you would like the recipe for them go to: http://www.pillsbury.com/ and search for Crescent Pizza Pockets. They are super easy and so good. I bought butter and garlic crescents and I think it made them even better. I just used spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, shredded cheese and halved string cheese to give it a "stuffed crust." Pop them in the oven at 375 for about 20 minutes and they are crispy and ready to eat!                                         
                                                                                                        Picture from www.pillsbury.com



No comments:

Post a Comment