Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summa Time

I know it has been 4-ever since I have blogged. It seems like we have been on-the-go every weekend - so it's been alittle tough to blog. So here is what you've missed!

Tyler's dad celebrate a birthday! Here is a picture of all the Pontier boys. :)


We ventured over to Davenport to see all our amazing friends for Pat's "fiesta" :)
We also picked the perfect to play some best ball golf (We actually used my shots quite a few times might I add..)

My best friend Caity had an absolutley gorgeous baby girl named Sophia Jo. I have LOVED getting to cuddle with her. Tyler and I babysat for them this week and got some great "practice" in.. (for some day...)
Isn't she just a doll? Love her!
Memorial Day weekend was spent in our favorite place in the U.S. - Lake of the Ozarks :) We had a blast!
Me & my hubby
We had so much fun at a Nascar Race in Kansas City. We got pit passes and actually got to meet all the "big wigs" like Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, etc. So much fun! :)

Other than that, I have been busy with coaching cheerleading at Indianola High School. I am looking forward to going to camp at ISU with the girls (even though it does make me feel a little old.)

I promise to start getting better on blogging more often. I have a ton of recipes to shares and summe decorating ideas so stay tuned!
x- Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment