Here is YUMMY recipe we had last night and it is sooo good! (one of my new faves)
Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 package of No Yokes noodles
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- shredded cheese
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 15 oz. of tomato sauce
1. Brown up ground beef (drain and add salt & pepper)
2. Add tomato sauce and let simmer.
3. Cook up noodles until soft, drain.
4. Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, then add green onions.
5. Mix noodles and sour cream mixture.
6. Add half of noodle mixture, then meat & tomato sauce mixture then add another noodle layer.
7. Top with shredded cheese.
8. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly and brown.
9. Serve with french bread!
This recipe is from www.pioneerwomancooks.com Check out her website for yummy recipes!
Also, I wanted to share a cute favor that I am doing for my Easter lunch. My family has a love for Peeps, so this is perfect!
Go to www.eighteen25.blogspot.com for the FREE download and make some for yourself!!