Love my puppy :)
Also, can I just say that I have the absolute cutest nephews in the world. They are growing up so fast, and I can't believe my godson is going to be TWO!
Also - thought I would share a yummy recipe I made for dinner this week. We are trying to use up our ground beef.
- 1 lb. gound beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or you can use cream of chicken, celery, etc.)
- 1 package crescent rolls (I used jumbo garlic ones)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl, mix up cream cheese (might want to soften it) with a good handful of shredded cheese.
- Spray your pan (9 x 9 or whatever you have) and add hamburger mixture.