Wednesday, April 13, 2011

S*P*R*I*N*G!!

I am so excited about the warmer weather! (nevermind the thought of snow for this Saturday...) I love getting outside and having our windows open to the fresh air. I thought I would post a few pictures of some of the flowers in my yard. Enjoy!


 I actually got the purple flower last year in a pot and used it as a spring centerpiece. I decided to just plant it in my flowerbed in hopes that it will come back and it did! It is so pretty!

 Just an FYI: I got three HUGE pots of flowers from Costco for only $15 (for all three!!) They have amazing plants and flowers so if you have a Costco nearby, I highly reccomend going. I put two of the flower pots in my front planters and have already got compliments on them!

Aw.. here is my four legged child with the flowers.. she hates getting her pictures taken. :)
 As you can see.. she is not enthused about this.. I just love it! haha..

Love my puppy :)

Also, can I just say that I have the absolute cutest nephews in the world. They are growing up so fast, and I can't believe my godson is going to be TWO!






Also - thought I would share a yummy recipe I made for dinner this week. We are trying to use up our ground beef.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. gound beef
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or you can use cream of chicken, celery, etc.)
  • 1 package crescent rolls (I used jumbo garlic ones)
  • 1 package of cream cheese
  • Cheddar Cheese (as much as you want!)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375
  2. Brown up ground beef, drain.
  3. Mix with cream of mushroom soup.
  4. In a bowl, mix up cream cheese (might want to soften it) with a good handful of shredded cheese.
  5. Spray your pan (9 x 9 or whatever you have) and add hamburger mixture.
  6. Spread out a crescent roll and lather on the cream cheese mixture and roll it up. Continue with all crescent rolls. Squish them out a little to cover more space.
  7. I had a little extra cream cheese and just stuck it in the nook and crannies.
  8. Add extra shredded cheese to the top.
  9. Cook for 30 minutes (it took mine a little longer, just wait until the crescent rolls are risen and the cheese is brown and bubbly.
  10. Enjoy!!
This would also be yummmy with sausage and egg for an easy breakfast casserole. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out.
xoxo,
K
Crescent roll casserole
 Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment