Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Decor at mi casa

Thought I would post a few pictures quick of my new spring/Easter centerpiece and Easter decor around my house. Enjoy!

This is my dining room table. I got the runner and vase from Pier 1. The little bunnies are from Target. The flowers were on sale at Michaels.


Want a cute idea for napkin rings? Use ornaments! All you need are some Easter ornaments (eggs, carrots or rabbits.)


Here is what they look like on the napkins. These will be perfect for my Easter family lunch! So cute and way cheaper than buying individual napkin rings. I will definitely use this idea around Xmas time!


Here is my mini wine rack in the corner of my dining room. I had the big apotherapy (sp?) jar already and put in some grass and egg candles. The other vases are from Dollar General and Goodwill! The little big was on clearance at Michaels. The little grassy rabbit is from Pier 1.


Here's a closer look - so cute and super cheap!



Here is decor on top of my hutch. I actually made the wine bottle display using a wire-thing I found at Goodwill that I spray painted and wrapped with grape vines and placed in some bottles! Cost? $3.00!!

Hope your home is getting bright and cheerful for spring!
xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment