Monday, April 4, 2011

Miss Alaineus

I know the title of this post is kinda silly, but I just wanted to blog about a bunch of random things and we are reading a booking in 2nd grade called Miss Alaineus about a little girl that gets confused when her friend tells her the spelling words (it's very cute!) Anyways..

I thought I would start with our big news in the Kling family! I am going to be an Aunt!! I am beyond excited to be an Aunt on the Kling side. Elizabeth & Kyle are expecting their little bundle of joy near the beginning of October and I couldn't be more thrilled. She gave us a card with a congrats your going to be an Aunt along with an ultra sound picture, which is already on my fridge! :) I am so proud already.

Here is a picture of Karly & I with the mommy-to-be this weekend !
(Please ignore my long arm )

Also, I made a yummy, simple recipe last week. We were literally scrounging for food and I just threw a bunch of stuff that we had around the house together! EnJoY!

Ingredients:
  • Chicken Breasts (I just used 1 large one for the two of us) Cooked and diced    
  • Green onions (diced)
  • Cream Cheese (1/2 a slab)
  • Sour Cream (A few spoonfuls)
  • Shredded Cheese
  • 1 tbl. dried oregano
  • Tortilla Shells
  • Olive Oil
Directions:
  1. Mix cooked chicken that is chopping, cream cheese (softened) sour cream, chives, shredded cheese, and oregano in a bowl.
  2. Heat a small bit of oil on medium and get your tortillas crunchy by putting them in the pan of oil for about 5 seconds each side.
  3. Fill one tortilla with the chicken mixture, while your cooking your other tortilla.
  4. Slap 'em together and cut them into pieces.
And Ta Da! Here is the finished product!


 

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment