But I thought cheeseburger lasagna sounded so delicious - so I googled it and made it my own. Here's the recipe!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tbsp onion minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 15 container or ricotta (I just used cottage cheese)
- Uncooked lasagna noodles
- cheddar cheese (or whatever you got)
- Brown meat, add minced onions (I just used a jar of chopped, dried onions) Add salt and pepper to taste.
- After meat is browned, add tomato sauce, ketchup and mustard.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, then add the ricotta or cottage cheese and 2 cups of any cheese blend.
- Spray your pan GOOD!
- Add meat mixture, then uncooked noodles, then cheese mixture and repeat until you reach the top!
- Cover top with cheese
- Heat oven to 350. bake lasagna covered, 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 25-35 minutes longer until bubble.
- I LOVE PICKLES! So I added some to the top. Feel free to add: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, anything!
I can't believe that I start going back to school for meetings NEXT week! I'm sure Tyler will be happy because I will get all of my "teacher stuff" out of our office :)
Hope you all are having a great summer!