( Also, she did not add chicken.)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix up.
- Fry tortillas in oil for 7 seconds each side (don't crisp them up)
- Then move them right into the Enchilada Sauce which should be simmering in a pan next to it.
- Then remove and put on a cutting board. Add your sour cream mixture.
- Roll them and stick in a pan.
- Add cheese and remaining Enchilada Sauce.
- Stick in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 375.