Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home is where the heart is

I thought I would post a few pictures of my cute Valentine's Day centerpiece in my dining room. I bought the a beautiful vase with a lid (I can't remember the propper term for it.. and i'm tired of goggling it) from Marshall's for $9.99 and I figured I could use it for many holidays (easter egg candies, xmas ornaments, pumpkins?) I found the runner at target for $10.00 too! So it was a cute cheap find!

I don't know why but I love decorating for Valentine's Day! I think I just like having bright, cheerful colors during the cold and "winter blahs" of January. I also added a few other areas of my house for you to see! Comments are always welcome.
xoxo,
K



 This is our new hutch that I found in Kalona, Ia! I wanted to find one that wasn't too big (our dining room isn't huge) and a place that holds wine and wine glasses - which are two things we use a lot of. I absolutley love it! It also has accent lights that come on with the touch of your finger! So cool right?

 Here is our bedroom set that we got from Homemakers! Love the Zebra! Also, I found the little squares above our bed for $1.00 each at Hobby Lobby's Clearance area. What a steal!
 Here's a view that shows our dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment